Saturday, May 10, 2008

You'll Fight, All Right - Because Like Me Once, You Won't Have a Choice.


Each morning, I do a “dry-run” defense of our home against a misguided or malicious – it makes no difference, they kill you either way – S.W.A.T police raid. The place is “mined” – booby traps designed to disrupt the invaders’ otherwise practiced and machine-like assault – and readied as it is each night before bed time, as the cops pour down the lanes they’re forced into and fall prey to the devices they couldn’t possible anticipate and or avoid, I race through my own “play,” moving as planned, and killing methodically – one .45 ACP round to the upper lip of each man. It all takes about three and one-half seconds, and I’m striving for less. Even allowing for surprise, the shots require less than two seconds. I’m very good – I’ve been practicing, you see, for twenty-three years.

It was May 5, 1986 in the early morning hours when the IRS first invaded my house illegally; it was October 6, 1986 when I received my first bullet wounds from the United States. During the years that followed, the conspiracy of criminals that is my country’s government burglarized or otherwise invaded my homes and offices more (there were dozens of covert invasions before installed listening and recoding devices documented each burglary) than sixty times .

It’s a strange county, trumpeting relentlessly and endlessly as it does to the world its respect for the rights of the individual, its humanity, its peaceful intentions, and all the rest. On the other hand, it is a vicious killer, with a history of internecine savagery almost unprecedented in human history, a nation dedicated as none ever before to the design, production, building, and use of weapons, military vehicles, vessels, and aircraft. Today, it spends more on means to kill than the next fifteen largest industrialized nations together.

Behaving like a demented lunatic, it imprisons by many times more of its people than the next most cruel nation (upwards of two million, 760 for every 100,000), and keeps in poverty with its Brobdingnagian spending on weapons and making war forty million more. Reciting endlessly its devotion – leaders are sworn to protect and defend it – to its Constitution, it ruthlessly violates the human rights of more of its citizens in a single day than many countries do in a month – or in some instances, a year. Its government steals more money in a year than the entire fiscal budget of whole nations. As much as twenty percent of money derived from taxation of even the very poor is stolen by members of Congress and the bureaucracy.

In a nation proclaiming equality under the law, the rich pay no taxes or fines, through the legislative magic of incorporation handing both on to the wage-earning poor who have no alternative to buying their oppressors’ products and services. Talking peace relentlessly, it wages war continually, the costs for it all born by the poor, as are the costs in human life, injury and misery. The rich – especially those urging more war or standing idly by while the president sends thousands of their countrymen to die for the supposed freedom of foreign citizens – do not send their sons and daughter, or their loved ones, to die for “American honor.”

Neither do they have any more respect for their countrymen here at home. I have already made reference to the internecine savagery of the United States toward its own, but what is strange even for a nation ideologically, even religiously, devoted to the lie, is the fact that a recent spate of police brutality seems to be happening in a vacuum. Even with the perfectly understandable anger of the black community concerning the recent murder Sean Bell, the young bridegroom who died unarmed in a hailstorm of police gunfire, no one otherwise seems to relate the startling rise in savagery by the police with the similar primitive behavior being witnessed everywhere among the populace, especially its youth. It’s as though Ruby Ridge and the murder of a child and his mother by authorities, Waco, Texas and the immolation of seventy-six women and children, and dozens of hideous outrages the like never happened.

The list of Nazi-like summary death-dealing goes on and on, matter of fact. It has been going on for decades. On May 17, 1974, for instance, a house and surrounding in Los Angeles was set ablaze by explosives, and six people incinerated. On June 3, 1983, a man named Gordon Kaul – an individual whose story would serve to let me escape a similar fate – was barbecued in what has now become typical fashion during a siege of a farmhouse in Arkansas. In Philadelphia, May 14, 1985, the MOVE compound was blasted and burned in a fire that incinerated eleven people including six children, that when a state helicopter dropped a bomb on the place. It has gone on and on, with the national news and information media making far, far more of Chandra Levy-Natalee Holloway disappearances and Nancy Grace smut-peddler “news” than the appalling slaughter of the citizenry by those supposedly hired to protect it.

Still, muck-raking is the source of big business for the media, and weekly or so we are treated to a video of the “Serve and Protect” people in action like that a couple days ago, as many as fifteen cops kicking and beating the living hell out of three men who supposedly fired shots at someone or something. You never know, because the government never punishes any of its minions – the Fairfax County, VA cop who shot to death unarmed Dr. Salvatore Culosi as he stood defenseless in his driveway a little over a year ago was punished by a three week suspension - and its official account of what happened always makes one wonder if he was hallucinatory as he watched it. The de rigueur investigation never squares with the obvious.

That last reminds of Ken Trentadue, the Oklahoma man who on August 21, 1995 was tortured and beaten to death in a federal prison in Oklahoma City (for those with a strong stomach, the links below provide photos). To date, no one has received so much as a reprimand, and while the family of the brutalized man has three times won their lawsuit for civil damages, the government continues refusing to pay.

The government won’t pay, of course. To date, the United States has four times evaded facing me in court – where the power of subpoena could prove devastating for someone as well-informed of federal criminality as I. This isn’t the country FoxNews would have you believe it is.

In fact, the toll of U.S. citizens murdered by their government would amount to nothing less than a reign of terror – were anyone able to learn through the blizzard of Operation MOCKINGBIRD media “cooking,” spin-doctoring, and outright lying. The U.S. Bureau of Prisons told Trentadue’s family that he hanged himself, but upon inspection at the funeral, injuries over his entire body were discovered - the truth of it. Since the supposed invention of the SWAT team in 1967 (another government-by-corporation lie: actually, I wrote the first paper outlining the “Special Weapons and Tactics” concept ten years earlier, calling it exactly what Los Angeles Police would one day name it), there have been an average of forty thousand police raids on private homes yearly. Forty unarmed and innocent people have been shot to death, people like Dr. Salvatore Culosi, the optometrist I mentioned (Culosi’s crime? Betting on sports!)

Ken Trentadue’s crime, incidentally, was a supposed (and minor) parole violation. Of course, in George W. Bush’s “America,” the constitutionally convenient lie has become a legal process on a par with the arrest warrant. All that is necessary for the government to take a man’s freedom is the word of a malfeasant official. Thanks largely to the feminist revolution and its mindless machinations, the ages-old rule of unus testis; nullus testis – one witness, no witness – is dead as the proverbial doornail.

In fact, the “word of an official” may very well be supplanted by the bark of a dog.

So, survivalists urban, wilderness, and jurisprudential – I have, as a matter of fact, come to be known as a “guerrilla lawyer” - like me train continually and intensively. Early on in my war with the IRS – and war with the U.S. Government inevitably means confrontation with IRS – I realized that any or all of the lawless brutality of the United States we have been observing now for decades would inevitably be directed at me.

I was right. I was meant to be at some length the victim of a SWAT raid (and, as a matter of fact, actually thwarted one – the story being in my book “Letters to Aaron, the Hal Luebbert Story). The more than one hundred nine recorded times (in total, approximately a hundred twenty-five) I was stopped and harassed by police and constabulary on the nation’s streets and highways was supposed to result in one of the scores of beatings we have repeatedly witnessed by way of a video camera in the hands of a citizen (imagine, if you want to raise your “pucker factor” twenty points, the number of beatings that took place outside the view of video cameras).

Had the police succeeded in making a valid arrest, I would surely have been a Ken Trentadue (I would forego for more than a decade surgery for a double hernia inflicted when I was run down by a federal assassin in an eight-passenger van, fearful that unless I could arrange for monitors at the hospital, I would never survive anesthesia).

As it was, I was wounded by gunfire three times, suffered a broken wrist, broken ribs, and a severe facial laceration when rammed in my car by another vehicle. I escaped – outfought, then fled when he went to get a silenced pistol with which to end settle the issue – the Christmas Eve karate attack of a would-be federal killer, twice recovered from poisoning, and six times avoided or recovered from having been run down by cars while a pedestrian or riding my bicycle (use of a car finally proved to offer the government too many opportunities for the Amadou Diallo, Salvatore Culosi, Sean Bell Tactic). My vehicles were sabotaged several times with obviously murderous intent, and the RV where I lived for ten years was likewose frequently sabotaged, once obviously with arson in mind.

There’s more – this was a war that began in 1977 – but that, together with my long and intensive study of U.S. History, would suffice to confirm my understanding of my country. I’ve learned – I learned, and it’s let me be here today – the guerrilla tactics that will soon be required for survival in the Land of the Free become the Land of the Fee. I’ve learned to keep a voice recorder at hand at all times (never go out without it, and never answer the door without it). This is a nation whose officialdom lives by the lie, a fact no waking and sane person can fail to observe even daily. I do not – ever! – talk to a police or other official (friend, acquaintance or otherwise – the typical citizen of the U.S. will sell his soul in order to keep his job and/or income; public office makes it immensely worse).

Learn the tactics of deceit. The nation is run by them. Understand that to file a tax return is much like operating a motor vehicle on the nation’s streets and highways, an invitation to utter, ruinous disaster. The IRS can take everything you have, and without any kind of legal process whatever – in fact, any legal process will be entirely theirs, a mockery of legality. Traffic laws let the government stop you for any reason whatever, and to violate with impunity any and all civil and human rights protected by the U.S. Constitution (how many civil rights violations can you count in the latest police beating – and shooting unarmed men to death doesn’t violate their civil rights?). When you have been beaten, dispossessed, or raped – a favorite among the studs of the IRS, especially women who are illegal aliens and dare not retaliate against their abuser – the perpetrator will lie, and he will not be punished (something he knows, and which energizes him).

Believe me or your eyes and ears. The story of what happened to me – and what can happen to any citizen foolish enough or forced by circumstances to file a tax return - is included on my www.judoknighterrant.com website, in the legal complaint I filed with the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas more than a year and a half ago.

In the several instances where my covertly recorded conversation with a cop or other officer of the law proved him to be a liar, not once was the offending criminal – falsifying a police report is a crime regardless of whether the perpetrator is a civilian or an officer of the law – prosecuted or otherwise punished.

And, by the way, with what we’ve seen with our own eyes of police behavior nationally, and with the government’s obvious attitude concerning law as it applies to them (the congressman with $100,000 in his freezer, sexual abuse of congressional aides, and scores of things the like – to say nothing of the cover-up of 9-11, the falsification of reasons for invasion of Iraq, and on and on and on), how many of the persons listed as missing in the U.S., especially women, is it reasonable to assume were victims of the police and officialdom otherwise?

If Ken Trentadue’s death was made known because of the fact of his having been in prison, how likely is it that the truth would have been known, had he been found on a deserted road somewhere?

As an example and on the other hand, the fact that I made monkeys several times of cops who stopped me far from civilization and possibly prying eyes or videos cameras without the incident ever being reported should tell you something. A number of times, I tore up a traffic ticket and flipped it into the air, certain because of the recording I had just made of the cop’s remarks that he would dare do nothing. Once, in a story I reported in my book “Letters,” I actually confronted two Wyoming Highway patrolmen, and man-handled one – all with impunity provided by the fact of my having recorded their misconduct during the “stop.”

In a parking lot in Raton, New Mexico, a few days before Christmas, I confronted three officers of the law, refusing to let them search my RV, and promising to kill in its defense. Obviously well aware of my reputation with judo and the .45 1911 pistol I wore in plain sight, aware that they were entirely in the wrong and being recorded, both video and voice, there was no search and no arrest. When I continued on my way to Colorado Springs, moreover there were no more “stops.” The story is also in the book, “Letters.”

When – with no reasonable alternative - I had begun my counter-attack against crime by government by infiltrating federal (and, in a couple of instances, state and local) offices in order to plant listening devices, I often left my card behind, a taunt. Of the dozens of times I did so, only twice did the official in question report (one famously, matter of fact) that he had been compromised. Of the several IRS female officials who provided me access to their files – among other things – not one confessed her (ahem - you should pardon the expression) infidelity. A government job – with all its power and perks - is something more feverishly-protected than anything you or I can imagine. Unless you think about it.

As Thomas Jefferson noted, "Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct."

In the years after I started driving again in 2001 (shortly after 9-ll and after a six year hiatus), I planned every trip carefully, noting the address of each police station and sheriff’s office en route in order to be able to drive there slowly in the event of an attempted “stop” by a cop, highway patrolman, sheriff’s deputy or other law enforcement officer (a couple of times, even that didn’t work – a second and third car forced me off the road by blocking my way – and was obliged to resort to other means including the tape cellular phone, voice recorder and video camera were necessary).

When I had moved my RV to a RV and camper park in Corpus Christi, Texas, the first thing I did was learn the addresses of several local judges. As I related in the book “Letters,” the night I foiled a police attempt at provoking a lethal confrontation, I had among my plans for escape after the shoot-out a plan to reach the nearest judge’s residence. Nothing else would have stayed police vengeance for the killing of four (or five) cops. The confrontation with five police officers who surrounded my RV, incidentally, was all voice recorded.

The police were to retaliate a couple of days later with a phony traffic ticket written after another “stop” while I test-drove my just-repaired 80 VW Rabbit around the camper park (not, in other words, on the street or highway; and not, therefore illegal). When neither the court or the city attorney to whom the judge referred me would not look at the proof of insurance and vehicle registration that had been contained in the dashboard panel and glove box lying in my camper driveway some one hundred feet distant (the cop, a lieutenant named Vessey, would not let me go get it, preferring for some reason to write the bogus summons), and I appeared as ordered only to find no judge, no court, and no arresting officer, and a city attorney offering me a “deal” wherein I would pay a $400 fine, I told the lawyer to go to hell. Facing down two fat sheriff’s deputies summoned for the supposed purpose of intimidation, I left. Later, when the “official” notice that I had been found guilty and fined arrived by mail, I wrote across it something lewd and sent it back – together with copies of the damning insurance paper and motor vehicle registration, dates of issue high-lighted. There were no repercussions. I still have the tape recording of the “arrest.” Again, the entire series of events was voice recorded.

The United States is in rapid decay now because its citizenry submits docilely to the equivalent of being raped. It is being raped because it is too self-indulgent, too selfish, to react with outrage when one of its number is attacked and brutalized by government. It is being raped because it will not learn the law and use it as I have, because it simply pays instead of using all the devices available by which to fight and delay. It is being raped because a sufficient number of individual citizens will not withdraw from the economic system as I once did, to live off the land without money. The American public is also being raped because it will not slow down on the highways (as I also did, then in order to save my meager funds, driving forty-five miles an hour whenever and wherever I went), or turn off the engine at stop signs or other places where one normally lets the engine idle wastefully.

Pushing on the accelerator is demand, you know, and demand offers the corporations who own government an excuse and subterfuge by which to steal.

Americans are being swindled, beaten, and murdered by their government because they are too stupid, and too cowardly to make it stop. I am reminded of a couple of apropos quotes, one from a man named Martin Niemöller, the other Sir Winston Churchill (if you are the typical Kellie Pickler American, look him up). Niemöller, a pastor in Nazi Germany, said, “In Germany, they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist; and then they came for the trade unionists, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist; and then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew; and then . . . they came for me . . . and by that time there was no one left to speak up."

And Sir Winston said, “If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as a slave.

Corporate capitalism is what it says it is, and what you know it is. So is government by corporate capitalist. You are seeing it all around you, and every day. As I said in a video tape made for the American Lyceum many years ago, you’ll fight all right – like they did me, they won’t give you a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home